Fruits character

Fruits character design by Lemongraphic

Lemongraphic was started when i created my first character design using fruits. This Fruits character design series include, Mr Lemon, Miss Orange, Mr Pear, Mr Pineapple, Mr Watermelon, Cherry Blossom, Grapes, and the Siamese apples.

Mr Pineapple

People call me Ong Lai which mean Good luck! When they hold me they will shout Huat ar! Hello friends am Mr Pineapple hope you can love me!

Fruits character design

Mr Pear

Hello am mr green pear i like to uh uh uh uh uh!

Fruits character design

Miss Orange

Hello Friends, am Miss Orange a round and orange in color fruits. Many of the human love to eat me as i can prevent them from having flu. I am rich in vitamin just the same as my owner who is rich in creativity.

Fruits character design

Mr Lemon

Mr Lemon is our Lemongraphic logo character, He is the yellowish fruit that bring out his smile to his clients!

Fruits character design

Siamese Apples

We are a pair of Siamese apples. We both look a like just that our colours is different. Some human love green apples but some love red apples.

Fruits character design

Purple Grapes

Hello, we are Seven identical twins graphics. We speak the same, look the same, behave all the same.

Fruits character design

Cherry Blossom

Hello am Cherry Blossom Hope you can love me

Fruits character design

Purple Prune

Hello am Purple Prune the new born character by Lemongraphic!

Fruits character design

Fruits character design by Lemongraphic

Fruits character design by Lemongraphic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

9 Responses to “Fruits character”

1. 花蓮民宿 says:

Good idea. Can be considered a learned thing, ok;

2. Raleigh Lauw says:

Wedding shoes How to Spot Quality within Web Design: Examples & Tipsyazma deseni

3. 徵信社 says:

Your style is so unique compared to many other people. Thank you for publishing when you have the opportunity,Guess I will just make this bookmarked!2

4. A thoughtful insight and ideas.. I will use it in my article. You’ve obviously spent a lot of time on this. Congratulations!

5. If its not true, sry but, I had in other country and wasnt read this place, but this article seems to be copyed from another blogare you copy articles from otherplaces?

6. daigoumee says:

Keep posting stuff like this i really like it

7. government grants says:

This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I enjoy seeing websites that understand the value of providing a prime resource for free. I truly loved reading your post. Thanks!

8. Tv through internet says:

Can I please ask your honest opinion? can you visit my site and tell me if it looks ok? the theme and design I mean..thanks

9. uğur says:

eps files I’ve downloaded indirmix.net site which I run the program